Collection of Information.
1. The Company Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Company may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Company Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The Company may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable The Company to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. The Company may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that The Company may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Company Web site features, content or services.
Use of Information.
1. The Company uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing The Company Web sites to your interest, and also to help The Company select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help The Company tailor The Company Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of The Company's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services of The Company that may be of interest to you.
3. The Company reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Company Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to the Company by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the Company over the Internet, either through the Company's Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney - Client Relationship
The Company does not provide legal advice and does not act as an attorney in any capacity. Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Company, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.